We are expanding!
We are opening a new store in Los Altos in October and seek experienced customer focused professionals to join our team! We have a fabulous opportunity for a dynamic Store Manager & Assistant Store Manager to begin training immediately.
The ideal candidates will possess the following key attributes:
- Experience in managing a retail store
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a successful team
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Drive and determination to achieve company goals
- Experience in scheduling, budgeting and stock management
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and develop strong customer relationships
- Knowledge in fashion and ability to build wardrobes for clients
- Merchandise standards and store presentation skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to computer systems quickly
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Adhere to Loss Prevention and store procedures
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
- An understanding of the Blue Illusion culture and who we are as a company
What's on offer:
- Industry Competitive Pay
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Clothing Allowance
- Employee Discounts
- Ongoing Training & Development
Applications can be emailed directly to email@example.com.
Blue Illusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. To be eligible for employment with Blue Illusion, you must have the right to work In the United States of America.